UP Application Status for Applicants at the University of Pretoria can be checked here.
To check the status of your application, you need tp visit MyTUKS Login(UP Portal) to access your Student Centre.
You can access the application portal link here: UP Application Status MyTUKS
Acceptance of admission
If you have been admitted conditionally or unconditionally, please visit the MyTUKS Login(UP Portal)‘Student Centre’ to accept or decline the place that has been allocated to you.
If you want to enquire about the following, please email email@example.com or call 012 420 3111:
- You did not receive a confirmation letter.
- Your status indicates “awaiting results” despite the fact that you have already submitted your results as requested on your application form.
- You want to change your study programme.
- Always state your name, surname, student number, ID number and contact number in your email and give an outline of your inquiry.
- Check the correctness of your personal information as well as the status of your application on the MyTUKS Login (UP Portal) regularly.
University of Pretoria
cnr Lynnwood Road and Roper Street