1. Security Guard: Giraffe – Paarl, Western Cape
iMvula offers a host of comprehensive outsourced risk management solutions which deliver tangible value through loss reduction and cost savings.
We have Security Guard vacancies in Paarl
- We are seeking grade C officers with the following requirements:
- That live in Paarl and have at least one years security guard experience
- Has excellent English communication skills
- Has a good eye for detail and is hard working
- Clear criminal record.
2. Manager: People Security – Nedbank
Requisition Details & Talent Acquisition Contact
REQ 103289 – Gabi Sibiya
12 May 2020
To manage the delivery of events security; business travel security and threatened employees and executive protection and to create a safe environment with an acceptable level of risk within which Nedbank employees can work to deliver the business strategic priorities.
- Deliver security services to client expectations.
- Build long term relationships with service providers and partners.
- Build collaborative relationship with peers in the Group Security Division.
- Develop relationship of trust and respect with direct reports, peers and manager.
- Build a strategic network of peers within Nedbank and within the industry.
- Ensure delivery of Group Security Division strategy.
- Ensure that Executive and Threatened Employees Protection policy is implemented appropriately.
- Ensure that Employee Protection Manual is approved.
- Mitigate security risk for all required interventions by considering all threats to assess risk and decide on risk level in line with the Security Risk Assessment (SRA) process and then address using the Corporate Assets Protection Programme (CAPP) philosophy.
- Formulate a proactive protection methodology.
- Ensure compliance with the SRA process, Protection Policy and Nedbank’s Code of Ethics.
- Ensure efficient use of resources by establishing and formalising control measures to track and control basic logistics, man-hours and use of resources.
- Ensure transformational target are met.
- Contribute to a culture of transformation by participating in Nedbank culture building initiatives, business strategy, and CSI.
- Ensure issues raised in culture survey are addressed and results are improved. Deliver a worldclass service by ensuring a client centric culture.
- Identify areas of resource inefficiencies and promote optimisation through promoting multi-skilling, addressing capacity gaps and improving work processes.
- Manage allocated budget.
- Deliver event security, business travel security and threatened employee and executive protection.
- Deliver leading security services to Nedbank.
- Ensure delivery of quality security service by defining budget, timelines and standards for security activities.
- Optimise efficiency and embed correct values by ensuring direct reports understand and support Nedbank’s vision, values and strategy.
- Manage performance of reports and hold them accountable for managing the performance of their reports by implementing performance agreements and ensuring a clear vision.
- Identify relevant development needs.
- Drive to execute own and direct reports planned development by attending learning events and opportunities.
- Maintain a high performing team by identifying a talent pool through career conversations, using the talent grid principles and developing talent retention programmes.
- Build depth of skills and knowledge in the team of managers.
- Ensure continuous improvement goals are achieved by creating an environment whereby self, managers and team are encouraged to challenge the status quo by initiating constructive debates about work practices.
Minimum Experience Level
Minimum 5-8 years operational experience in corporate security environment including at least 3 years as a Manager of Others or Team Leader with relevant experience
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
National Diploma: Security Risk Management , Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
Registered member of Private Security Industry Regulatory Authority (PSIRA)
Type of Exposure
- Managing a team of managers
- Coaching and mentoring others
- Building a community of leaders
- Identifying/select talent
- Contributing to developing a divisional strategy plan
- Developing a stakeholder management grid
- Developing a client service delivery plan
- Managing business risks
- Developing succession plans
- Formulating and implementing communication strategies to cascade functional strategies
- Conducting benchmarking exercises
- Executing major organisational change
- Networking and Building key relationships
- Managing a department or area
- Making financial decisions/
Technical / Professional Knowledge
- Capacity planning
- Change management
- Client service management
- Communication Strategies
- Diversity management
- Employee training/development
- Financial Accounting Principles
- Governance, Risk and Controls
- Organisational behaviour theory
- Strategic planning
- Talent management
- Management information and reporting principles, tools and mechanisms
- Building Partnerships
- Customer Focus
- Decision Making
- Continuous Improvement
- Planning and Organizing
- Delegation and Empowerment
Please contact the Nedbank Recruiting Team at +27 860 555 566