UKZN Application Status 2019 – 2020 is been checked online and you can get all the relevant information about it here.
If you still haven’t heard back from the University of Kwazulu Natal (UKZN) it might be time to take things into your own hands.
It’s not a difficult process, but to make things even easier, we’ve provided you with the below link which you can click to access.
- To check UKZN Application Status go to: https://caocheck.ukzn.ac.za/Start.aspx
- Select Application Year (e.g 2018 or 2019)
- Enter one of the following: CAO, UKZN Student, ID or Passport Number and click Check button
Status Check and Accepting an Offer
You can check the University of KwaZulu-Natal Application Status Here:
To check the status of your application, use your ID, CAO or UKZN student number in the field provided. The outcome of your application could be one of the following
1. Firm offer
- Offer without residence or funding
- Offer with residence
- Offer without funding
2. Pending statuses where no decision has been made
- Referred for decision
- Awaiting academic record or other documentation
3. Regret status because
- You did not meet the admissions requirements
- Programme is full
- The offer was withdrawn because you did not accept it within the specified period.
- You declined the offer